Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

“Count your f***ing days”: Lil Nas X playfully calls out Omar Apollo over Jack Harlow

Lil Nas X has started a hilarious one-sided fake beef with Omar Apollo over Jack Harlow.

On 19 September, Harlow shared a carousel of photos to his Instagram account alongside a flirtatious set of lyrics.

“U not the first girl / To tell me I should wear sunscreen every day / U not the first girl / To Tell me who I am because of my birthday,” his caption read.

Of course, the ‘Lovin’ On Me’ rapper’s moody Instagram post was embraced by his followers, with many taking to the comment section to upload supportive messages and submit requests for new music.

It also garnered the attention of God Said No singer Apollo, who left a flirty comment switching up Harlow’s original lyrics.

“Lemme be the first boy to tell u,” the ‘Sprite’ artist wrote. “Type shit.”

It didn’t take long for Apollo’s response to go viral on X, formerly known as Twitter, which resulted in Lil Nas X uploading a very pointed message.

“Omar Apollo count ur fuckin days!” the ‘Old Town Road’ singer playfully exclaimed in a quote tweet of the exchange.

For context, Lil Nas X and Harlow – who identifies as straight – formed a close friendship after collaborating on their hit 2021 track ‘Industry Baby.’

Due to their cheeky and sometimes flirtatious banter, many fans have shipped them as a couple, which has resulted in playful responses from the two talents.

While delivering his 2022 SNL monologue, Harlow joked: “I heard people try to romantically link me and Lil Nas X as an item. I’m going to tell you right now: No, everything that happened between us was casual and consensual and one of the best nights of my entire life… working with him, working with him.”

In addition to the SNL moment, Lil Nas X and Harlow turned heads when they both wore each other’s merch on the red carpet in 2022 and 2023 , respectively.

While Apollo’s recent Instagram comment surprised fans, it isn’t the first time he’s made flirtatious statements about Lil Nas X’s fake man. 

Back in June, the ‘Ivory’ singer claimed on the Throwing Fit podcast that Harlow flirted with him at the MET Gala.

“Jack Harlow was giving me gay vibes. He kept flirting with me, and I was like, ‘Bro chill.’ I said, ‘I’m not even on that with you,'” he teased.

Check out the hilarious fan response to LNX, Apollo and Harlow’s fake love triangle below.

The post “Count your f***ing days”: Lil Nas X playfully calls out Omar Apollo over Jack Harlow appeared first on GAY TIMES.


Post a Comment

0 Comments