Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Teen Wolf’s Tyler Posey dishes on hookup with male sex worker in Surreal Life trailer

Tyler Posey has opened up about his first sexual experience with a man in the new trailer for Surreal Life: Villa of Secrets

On 23 July, the eighth season of the revamped series, which originally aired on VH1, will finally make its premiere on MTV. 

Like The Real World and Big Brother, the show follows eight celebrities moving into a lavish house, participating in various activities and navigating each other’s very different personalities.

This time around, the cameras will follow Grammy winner Macy Gray, Tom Hank’s son Chet Hanks, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak, rapper O.T. Genasis, Fifth Harmony star Ally Brooke, Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir, model Josie Canseco and Teen Wolf star Posey as they check into the Villa of Secrets.

To prepare viewers for the sure-to-be bonkers season, MTV dropped a trailer for the new batch of episodes.

At the start of the teaser, the group is greeted by their virtual guide, Sloan, who informs them that their goal is to “confront their fears and reveal their deepest secrets.”

As the trailer progresses, the aforementioned stars share their unique secrets, including Posey, who revealed that his first sexual experience with a man was a male sex worker.  

While fans will have to wait a little bit longer to get the full story, the Apocalypse Now star is no stranger to spilling details about his sexuality.

In 2020, Posey first opened up about his identity and past sexual experiences with men during a Q&A on his Onlyfans account.

When asked if he was bisexual, the 32-year-old singer replied: “I don’t know. I’ve been with guys. I’ve been with everybody… I was just curious and wanted to try it out and didn’t hold anything back.

“I don’t know what you call that. Maybe I’m straight who’s experimented before? Or maybe I am bi? I don’t know. I don’t think there needs to be a label on it.”

A year later, Poesy revealed to NME that he fit under the queer umbrella, adding that his wife Phem – who is also queer – helped him navigate his sexual fluidity.

Lastly, in 2023, the Alone star told GAY TIMES that Teen Wolf “played a part” in him coming out and accepting his identity. 

“[Teen Wolf] definitely helped not let the subject die in my head. It was constantly there and it was constantly being accepted,” he explained.

“For me, it was easier to not be ashamed about what I was going through. I was just instilled with this idea of acceptance for who I am.

“I owe that to the show, but also just the way that I’ve grown up and who I am and who I want to inspire people to be; to just be yourselves with no shame. I think that all played a part in that.”

The Surreal Life: Villa of Secrets is set to air on 23 July on MTV.

The post Teen Wolf’s Tyler Posey dishes on hookup with male sex worker in Surreal Life trailer appeared first on GAY TIMES.


Post a Comment

0 Comments