Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

“I’m so happy”: Drag Race France star Kitty Space comes out as trans

Drag Race France star Kitty Space has opened up about her gender identity. 

The talented performer, who competed in the second season of the popular French series, revealed the exciting news in a heartfelt Instagram post.

“My name is Kiara. I am so happy about my coming out trans. It was hard, hard to hide but today I want to live free, be happy being me,” she wrote.

“What I am deep inside: a woman living in hiding being unhappy? Where to live free and fulfilled? This question has been asked a long time. Protect my loved ones who would take it wrong or protect me?

“I choose to protect myself protect also those who hide and dare not. Let’s live free. It’s our body, our gender, our choices.”

Toward the end of her post, Kitty thanked the Drag Race France team, her drag family and Drag Race sister for their support and strength throughout her journey.

Since uploading her coming-out announcement, fans have flocked to the comment section to shower the beloved performer with congratulatory messages.

One user wrote: “So proud of you Kiara. We love you.”

Another fan echoed similar sentiments, writing: “All the love in the world to you my dear Kiara. Always be yourself unapologetically.”

Kitty also received praise from her Drag Race France peers, including her season two sister Moon, who wrote, “I love you so much sis. Welcome home. Welcome️.”

Host Nicky Doll also shared some love, adding: “Love you little sis Kiki” alongside a trans flag emoji.

Kitty first captivated fans in 2023 during her unforgettable stint on Drag Race France season two.

While her time on the series ended after the third episode, she showcased charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent through her showstopping runway looks and stellar lip-sync performances.

She also made herstory as the first contestant of Asian descent to compete in the French iteration of the Drag Race franchise.

Congratulations are in order for the fabulous Kiara! 

The post “I’m so happy”: Drag Race France star Kitty Space comes out as trans appeared first on GAY TIMES.


Post a Comment

0 Comments