Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ed Sheeran thought he was gay growing up due to his “feminine side”

YouTube

Pop star Ed Sheeran revealed that he thought he was gay due to his “big feminine side” in a new interview.

During an appearance on the podcast Man Man Man, the Shape of You singer said he never felt “hugely masculine” growing up. 

“I definitely have a big feminine side. I love musical theatre, I love pop music, I love Britney Spears,” he shared. “My masculine side probably stops at drinking beer and watching football.”

He continued: “I have a definite feminine side, to the point that when I was a kid I thought I was gay for a bit.”

Later in the interview, Sheeran discussed his love for women sports leagues and his lack of interest in cars. 

“I watched it and I was like, ‘I don’t know why I watch male football, this is much better,’” he explained. 

“I am not a car guy. I like a nice car, but I’m not a car guy.”

The Bad Habits singer also praised his wife Cherry and his one-year-old daughter Lyra for his feminist values. 

“But then, my wife is super pro-women and femininity. And so, as soon as we started dating, my life shifted to that,” he said. 

“’She plays in a female hockey team, we hang out with them all the time. It’s very much women empowerment, she works a very high level job at the top of her field.

“Before Lyra was born it was kind of that but now Lyra’s born it’s even more that.”

The post Ed Sheeran thought he was gay growing up due to his “feminine side” appeared first on GAY TIMES.


Post a Comment

0 Comments