Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hayley Kiyoko has gloriously returned with new single Found My Friends

The track is synth-pop gold that will transport listeners to their very own electric dance floors. 

Kiyoko steps in the producer role alongside legendary producer Danja, and frequent collaborators Pat Morrissey and Kill Dave. 

Singing about the power of self-reliance, Found My Friends is an anthem for anyone going through their journey of self-discovery. 

Speaking on the track Kiyoko went into detail on the origins of the song in a new statement. 

“‘Found My Friends’ is a song I wrote during a challenging time when I realized instead of being my own worst enemy, I could actually be my own best friend,” the songstress said. 

“It’s about discovering and nurturing a strong friendship with yourself. This song resonates even more so now with everyone experiencing isolation in quarantine, when we still somehow find the resilience to connect with one another and find comfort in each other.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by hayley kiyoko (@hayleykiyoko)

The post Hayley Kiyoko has gloriously returned with new single Found My Friends appeared first on GAY TIMES.


Post a Comment

0 Comments