Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dove Cameron teases release of lead single Lazy Baby

Former Disney star Dove Cameron has kickstarted the countdown to her upcoming single Lazy Baby.

Singer-songwriter Dove Cameron is making a big return with new music and we’re ready for it.

Following a string of posts on social media, the acting star has hinted at what her lead single will be titled.

In a new Twitter post, Cameron shared the title of the new track, Lazy Baby. The post was accompanied by a short snippet of a video which gave way to some of the song’s lyrics.

Cameron was sat, posing, holding a newspaper which featured the headline: “Why my kitty still got nine?”.

Below, the newspaper cover featured pretend articles captioned “How to talk to a queen on her throne” and “What are you waiting for?’.

Lazy Baby is expected to be released and available to stream in five days under Columbia Records’ Disruptor label.

In a short video on Instagram, Cameron is seen answering a couple of questions before promoting the single.

An off-camera voice asks the singer what she is most grateful for to which she replies: “I’m grateful for my relationship with myself. I think that’s where everything begins and ends and Lazy Baby really bridged that gap where I was able to laugh.”

The artist adds: “It’s a funny song — it’s exactly reframing heartbreak so that you can cope with it like ‘I promised you would fuck up my life, why my kitty still got nine.'”

You can watch the clip here or below:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by DOVE (@dovecameron)

The post Dove Cameron teases release of lead single Lazy Baby appeared first on GAY TIMES.


Post a Comment

0 Comments